Enjoying a private northwesterly corner position towards the rear of a low-rise security block, this two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of utmost convenience. A leisurely stroll to Artarmon station and just one traffic light from the freeway, it combines spacious interiors with a handy lifestyle location to provide an outstanding introduction or investment opportunity into the coveted Lane Cove market. Nestled mere footsteps from the tranquil parklands of Helen St Reserve and only moments to Chatswood’s eclectic retail precinct, it offers a comfortable first home with every desired amenity close at hand.
- Generous living with floor-to-ceiling glass to sun-soaked corner balcony
- Good-sized open plan kitchen with plenty of storage/cupboard space
- Spacious and light-filled bedrooms both with private leafy outlooks
- Master bedroom with mirrored robes, pristine fully tiled bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities plus shared laundry within the small block
- Oversized lock-up garage with easy commuter access to Sydney’s CBD
- Stroll to the station, Lane Cove’s cosmopolitan village hub and schools
- Ultra-convenient lifestyle location yet mere footsteps to tranquil parks
- Outstanding investment potential with scope to further capitalise
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $812 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?