This impressively oversized three-bedroom apartment within the iconic ‘Towers’ security block represents an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for young families. Swathed in park and boat-studded water views across Burns Bay Reserve, it enjoys an idyllic lifestyle and provides a comfortable low maintenance haven inside a coveted bayside pocket. Freshly schemed and overflowing with natural light, from here enjoy a picnic by the water’s edge, take a stroll along the bay or jump on a nearby bus for a rapid commute into the CBD. A nature-lovers paradise, the apartment is also within easy reach of both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill’s cosmopolitan village precincts and a selection of schools.
- Enormous open plan living includes a defined dining area and balcony access
- Modern and light-filled kitchen with stone benchtops and adjoining laundry
- Huge balcony immersed in tree-fringed water views and across to Hughes Park
- Versatile and good-sized bedrooms with mirrored robes, one with ensuite
- Oversized master bedroom enjoys floor-to-ceiling glass opening to the balcony
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with frameless rainshower and premium fixtures
- New flooring throughout, reverse cycle air in living area and master bedroom
- Crisp neutral colour palette and flawlessly integrated indoor/outdoor living
- Secure intercom and lift access, lock-up garage plus a second open car space
- Stroll to the water’s edge, express city bus services, parks and local shops
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?