Blending the ideal lifestyle setting with beautifully updated interiors, this light and modern apartment boasts a convenient location on the ground-floor of an iconic security complex. Privately nestled at the northwesterly side of the block and newly refreshed to provide all the comforts of modern living, its tranquil parkland location delivers immediate appeal to young families, downsizers and busy professionals combined. A brief stroll to both Artarmon station and city-bound buses, from here it’s also walking distance to Lane Cove’s eclectic eateries, vibrant cafe culture, a choice of schools as well as all the outstanding facilities the area has to offer.
- Flowing layout provides a light and airy ambience heightened by leafy vistas
- Tree-lined outlook and glass-sliders off living open to a covered private balcony
- Updated kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Immaculately appointed bedrooms both built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Mirrored robes to master bedroom, plush new carpet and flooring throughout
- Modern fully tiled bathroom features combined bath/shower and stone vanity
- Internal laundry facilities, freshly painted interiors and single lock-up garage
- Secure intercom entry and convenient level access to elevated ground-floor
- Steps to Stringybark Creek Reserve, daycare and a stroll to the village hub
- Conveniently placed for city living with easy access to Chatswood and the CBD
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $723 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?