Renovated to perfection using nothing but custom high-end finishes, this sophisticated apartment situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, occupies a prime location on the top floor of the boutique ‘Kensington Gardens’ security block. Showcasing a generous open plan living space with a stunning European appointed kitchen of house-like proportions taking centre stage, it combines designer interiors with a peaceful parkland setting to provide an idyllic retreat for young families. Heightened by a prized northeasterly aspect, this is an exceptional first home or investment opportunity a leisurely stroll to Lane Cove’s vibrant village precinct, footsteps to rapid city bus routes and close to a selection of schools.
- Rarely offered full brick security block of only 12 boutique apartments
- Spacious combined living/dining area flowing to a sun-soaked balcony
- Custom CaesarStone kitchen equipped with a suite of Bosch appliances
- 40mm stone bench tops, integrated dishwasher, designer pendant lighting
- Beautifully appointed bedrooms both with fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Luxury bathroom with Methven black tapware, rainshower and heated towel rail
- Wide board Engineered oak flooring, LED downlights and plantation shutters
- Concealed internal laundry and bespoke polyurethane cabinets in the living area
- New reverse cycle air conditioning, crisp neutral colour scheme, lock-up garage
- Footsteps to city buses and walking distance to shops, cafés and schools
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $848 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?