A showcase of cutting-edge design, premium inclusions and sleek lines, this ultra-modern apartment is desirably positioned towards the rear of the boutique ‘Lora’ complex. One of Lane Cove’s prized low-rise contemporary developments, it merges sophisticated interiors with a city-fringe lifestyle address to provide the ultimate sanctuary for a range of discerning homebuyers. Neighbouring the lush expanse of Batten Reserve, from here you can enjoy tranquil parkland trails whilst being mere footsteps from express city bus services, Mowbray Public School, cafes and local providores and within easy reach of both Chatswood and the CBD.
- Coveted rear-of-block position bathed in peaceful tree-fringed vistas
- Generously proportioned open plan living and clearly defined dining space
- Designer CaesarStone gas kitchen, waterfall island bench, quality appliances
- Spacious covered entertaining balcony accessed via living and master bedroom
- Light-filled double bedrooms with fitted robes, master with deluxe ensuite
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone vanities, main with tub/rainshower
- European laundry, deep storage and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Intercom entry and lift to security parking and lock-up storage cage
- Tightly held pet-friendly low-rise complex with rooftop garden terrace
- Steps to express city buses, schools and shops, within easy reach of the CBD
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $983 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?