Merging convenience with exceptional potential, this cute and comfortable full brick character residence provides an outstanding entry level opportunity into the coveted Lane Cove marketplace. Set on a generous 613sqm (approx.) level block walking distance to Lane Cove’s vibrant village precinct, it delivers boundless scope for future development (STCA). Heightened by a sunny due north aspect and expansive level backyard with plenty of space to extend, its centralised location boasts city bus services at its doorstep and easy commuter access to Macquarie Business Park and the CBD. A remarkable landholding certain to appeal to first homebuyers, investors and downsizers combined, from here it’s a leisurely stroll to popular Lane Cove West Public School and mere footsteps to Tantallon Oval.
- Easy-care single level floor plan extending to sun-drenched level lawns
- Open plan living with decorative fireplace and polished timber floors
- Spacious and light-filled eat-in kitchen plus oversized internal laundry
- Three bedrooms, two double bedrooms enjoy a sunny north-facing aspect
- Master bedroom includes mirrored wardrobes, ceiling fan and picture rails
- Modern updated bathroom fitted with a spa bathtub and shower facilities
- Expansive low maintenance gardens and lawns with space for a pool (STCA)
- High ceilings, covered verandah, cottage-style front gardens and external WC
- Off-street parking for three cars, walk to Lane Cove’s cafe culture and city buses
Council Rates: $390 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?