Basking in a tranquil parkland location a stroll to Lane Cove’s bustling village precinct, this immaculately refurbished two-bedroom apartment occupies the perfect top-floor corner position within a boutique security block of just 12. Featuring a generous 100sqm (approx.) on title with treetop vistas from almost every window, a house-sized kitchen and two lock-up garages, this is a rare investment or homebuyer opportunity within a highly sought after leafy pocket. Ready to move right in and enjoy, its desirably placed for city living just 700m to the Bus Interchange and walking distance to Artarmon station and the exceptional lifestyle amenities this vibrant cosmopolitan enclave affords.
- Flowing open plan design with a generous living area and defined dining space
- Large gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances and abundant cabinetry
- Living opens to a sun-soaked private balcony immersed in serene treetop vistas
- Two beautifully appointed bedrooms fitted with mirrored robes and ceiling fans
- Modern two-way bathroom includes a separate bathtub and shower
- Oversized internal laundry, plantation shutters and plush near-new carpet
- Intercom entry, side-by-side lock-up garages and 700m to express city buses
- Walk to Artarmon station, local schools and Lane Cove’s eclectic cafe culture
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $772 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?