The perfect blend of convenience, space and comfort, this stylishly revamped two-bedroom apartment occupies a quiet parkside location a short walk from Artarmon station. Framed by internal courtyard gardens and bathed in leafy vistas, it represents a coveted entry point for young families or centralised lifestyle haven for downsizers and busy professionals combined. Updated throughout and turn-key ready, residents also enjoy footpath access from the complex to Pacific Highway city bus services and easy entry to Chatswood’s retail and dining precincts. Footsteps to popular Helen St Reserve for family picnics and barbecues, this is an outstanding opportunity for investors and homebuyers alike.
- Light-filled open plan living with leafy vistas and glass sliders to balcony
- Modern revamped kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Bright and spacious bedrooms with robes, ceiling fans and courtyard vistas
- Modern fully tiled family bathroom includes combined bathtub/shower
- Floorboards in living area, plush carpeted bedrooms and plantation shutters
- Large internal laundry adjacent to kitchen fitted with plentiful storage
- Lock-up garage, well-maintained low rise block steps from Helen St Reserve
- Laneway access to city buses and only moments to Chatswood and the CBD
- Excellent introduction or portfolio addition close to Lane Cove’s village hub
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $897 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?