Superbly tranquil yet an easy stroll to both Artarmon station and Lane Cove’s bustling village precinct, this remarkably oversized ‘Cameron Gardens’ apartment occupies a sought after lifestyle setting within a quiet tree-lined street. Framed by parks and bushland reserve heightened by elevated vistas across to Chatswood’s skyline, its impressive internal living space truly sets it apart. Filled with natural light and embracing a flowing open plan design, the apartment boasts a house-sized contemporary kitchen and two bedrooms both with private ensuites. Certain to appeal to young families, downsizers as well as busy professionals, this prime parkside pocket is conveniently placed for easy access to the CBD, schools and city bus services.
- Vast open plan living/dining spilling to an enclosed balcony with leafy district vistas
- Large updated kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances and glass splashback
- Huge master bedroom, mirrored robes and modern ensuite with combined tub/shower
- Second double bedroom features a small ensuite, ceiling fan and mirrored wardrobes
- Internal laundry adjacent to kitchen, handy lift access and dedicated single carport
- Stroll to Artarmon train station and mere footsteps to express city bus services
- Walk to Lane Cove’s vibrant café scene, exceptional facilities and eclectic eateries
- Excellent homebuyer or investment offering surrounded by tranquil parks and reserves
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,097 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?