Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this north facing apartment is filled with natural light and enjoys an open plan layout with access to a sunny balcony ideal for relaxing outdoors, whilst offering a private and low maintenance lifestyle. It’s walking distance to Figtree Shopping Village, Blackman Park and buses are at the end of the street, while the bustling and cosmopolitan hub ‘The Canopy’ precinct and Lane Cove Village are a short drive away.
- First buyer, downsizer, investor opportunity
- Comfortable and functional living spaces
- Kitchen with gas cooking and leafy outlooks
- Three light and airy sizeable bedrooms
- Tidy bathroom and bamboo engineered floors
- Secure intercom and undercover car space
- Near Lane Cove River and Burns Bay Reserve
- Pets friendly complex subject to strata approval
- Easy and fast access to major arterial roads
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,250 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?