This spacious apartment is the perfect city pad enjoying a delightful city and harbour view while being moments to Waverton village centre and Balls Head Reserve. Its idyllic corner position in a full brick security building is flooded with natural light and its spacious layout provides scope to future capitalize or enjoy as is. From here it’s an easy walk to the bustling cafe and retail precincts of both Waverton village and North Sydney, with stunning waterfront parklands and transport options at your doorstep.
- Generous L-shape combined living and dining with built-in storage
- Functional kitchen with harbour views adjoins separate internal laundry
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Large original bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Covered balcony with city and harbour views
- Lock-up garage with covered level access to lift
- Quality security building with lift, updated common areas, visitor parking
- Stroll to Waverton Village cafes, train station and foreshore reserves
Council Rates: $243 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,066 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?