This much-loved and only second-time offered circa 1960’s full brick home combines a sought after address with enormous lifestyle potential. The perfect entry point for first homebuyers as well as an outstanding development opportunity for the keen investor, its coveted position on the high side of a premier leafy avenue provides a comfortable, low maintenance retreat a short stroll from everything Lane Cove’s cosmopolitan village setting has to offer. Serenely private and heightened by a sundrenched north-to-rear aspect, child-friendly gardens and a practical single-level family floor plan, from here enjoy the convenience of city bus services virtually at your door. Boasting an easy commute to Sydney’s CBD with a selection of schools close at hand, this is an exceptional landholding with boundless potential to renovate, extend or rebuild in the future (STCA).
- Dedicated living room bathed in sunlight plus elegant formal dining
- Updated kitchen with garden vistas and a separate meals area/sunroom
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, high ceilings and warm timber fixtures
- Full oversized original bathroom plus 2nd bathroom/combined laundry
- Ultra-private low maintenance established gardens and child-friendly lawns
- Ample linen storage and internal access to double lock-up garage
- Solid double brick construction with potential to extend or update (STCA)
- Walk to Lane Cove Public School, village shops, cafes and transport options
Council Rates: $515 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?