Capturing expansive panoramic views to the leafy districts and Blue Mountains, this generously sized apartment offers instant appeal to owner-occupiers and investors alike. Well presented in good condition with new carpet and fresh paint throughout, it delivers the quintessential urban retreat mere footsteps from city bus services, walking distance to St Leonards station, cafes, shops and RNS hospital.
- Vast open plan living basking in uninterrupted panoramic district views
- Spacious renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Private entertaining balcony capturing sweeping views to Blue Mountains
- Bright and spacious bedrooms both with leafy outlooks, main with walk-in robe
- Updated bathroom with internal laundry and separate toilet
- Undercover car space, reverse cycle A/C, newly carpeted bedrooms
- City buses at your doorstep and close to St Leonards station, cafes and schools
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?