Entrance via 38-40 Helen Street, Lane Cove
Merging a convenient lifestyle setting with a prized rear-of-block position embracing lush garden vistas from every room, this refreshed apartment offers exceptional value for first homebuyers and downsizers combined. Remarkably peaceful and relishing in a light-filled northerly aspect, it boasts dual entry opposite Helen Street Reserve whilst enjoying rapid commuter access to the city via the Gore Hill Freeway. A wonderful introduction into the Lane Cove market, the respected block also features a residents’ only swimming pool and is a leisurely stroll from the area’s cosmopolitan village hub, just moments to Chatswood’s vibrant retail precinct and walking distance to express city buses and Artarmon station.
- Light-filled living area extending to a serene north-facing garden balcony
- Bright and functional kitchen packed with potential to further update
- Spacious bedrooms both with mirrored robes and tranquil garden outlooks
- Chic monochromatic bathroom fitted with separate bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen, linen cupboard and high ceilings
- Bamboo floors, picture windows and reverse cycle air in living/dining area
- Swimming pool and barbecue area with private lane access to Helen St Reserve
- Lock-up garage with easy access to the city, Artarmon station and village hub
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,698 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?