Footsteps from Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden and the Harbour foreshore awaits this ultra-chic Art Deco apartment nestled within Lavender Bay’s boutique ‘The Durham’. Beautifully appointed with modern updates, coffered high ceilings and blessed with what is arguably one of Sydney’s most desirable lifestyle locations, it provides the ultimate sanctuary from which to explore all this vibrant cosmopolitan enclave has on offer. Conveniently nestled between McMahons Point and North Sydney, from here you’re a leisurely stroll to a host of transport options including Milsons Point Ferry Wharf, North Sydney train station and mere footsteps from some of the finest restaurants and cafés in the city.
- Convenient first-floor location with limited stair access and Harbour views
- Impeccably presented with stylish modern updates and character charm
- Gourmet CaesarStone gas kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Integrated Smeg microwave and fully-fitted New York-style Bosch laundry
- Abundant soft-close cabinetry, tiled splashback and plentiful bench space
- Open plan living with gas bayonet for heating and views across the Harbour
- Spacious bedroom with full-width fitted wardrobes and a leafy outlook
- Modern floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom, frameless shower and stone vanity
- Coffered high ceilings, picture rails, fresh paint and a basement storage cage
- Boutique full brick Art Deco security complex of 21 tightly held residences
- Footsteps to the Harbour foreshore, trains, ferries and McMahons Point Village
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,062 p/q (approx.)
Need help with your finance?