Generous proportions and a whisper quiet setting at the rear of the complex combine to make this two-bedroom apartment an attractive proposition for first homebuyers and savvy investors alike. Freshly schemed and showcasing a spacious living space and an updated kitchen with new appliances, it occupies a coveted position on the top-floor of this tightly held full brick block of just 16 security residences. Immaculately presented and ready to simply move right in, from its prime location enjoy direct commuter access into the CBD, stroll to express city bus services and take a brisk walk into Lane Cove’s vibrant village precinct for an eclectic selection of cafés, restaurants and shops. An affordable offering for young families, from here you’re also only moments from local schools and the area’s outstanding lifestyle amenities.
- Enormous L-shaped living and dining area with near-new floating bamboo flooring
- House-sized open plan kitchen updated with new appliances and ample cabinetry
- Bright and wonderfully oversized bedrooms both enjoying private leafy outlooks
- Built-in wardrobes and new ceiling fans in both the bedrooms and living space
- Covered northwesterly balcony with shade awning and treetop views
- Tidy bathroom fitted with a bath and shower, internal laundry adjacent to kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and ample storage throughout
- Oversized lock-up garage with built-in storage space, four-car visitor parking
- Stroll to bus services, Lane Cove’s popular ‘Canopy’ precinct and local schools
Council Rates: $345 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $978 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?