Stylish north-facing apartment in a boutique security complex
Combining leafy vistas, refreshed interiors and a centralised lifestyle address, this boutique two-bedroom apartment offers an affordable first home or investment into Lane Cove’s coveted marketplace. Positioned on the top floor of a low-rise security block showcasing a modern house-sized gas kitchen and light-filled northerly living, from here residents relish in the convenience of express city buses literally at their doorstep. Ready to move right in and simply enjoy, you’re also within walking distance to the area’s eclectic village precinct, a selection of schools and mere footsteps from cafes, Mowbray Road providores and the lush greenery of Batten Reserve.
- Refurbished and bathed in leafy vistas from the living and master bedroom
- Leafy northerly balcony with the added convenience of a rear drying balcony
- Modern kitchen equipped with CaesarStone benchtops and new gas cooktop
- Quality stainless steel appliances plus abundant cabinetry and bench space
- Bright and airy bedrooms, main with robes and new split system air conditioner
- Laundry adjacent to the kitchen includes storage and a dedicated drying balcony
- Tidy bathroom with combined bath/rainshower, ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
- Lock-up garage and plenty of visitor parking, steps to city buses, cafes and shops
- Well-maintained full brick complex of 34 apartments framed by manicured gardens
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,011 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?