Convenience and space combine in this well presented full brick apartment, which enjoys a premier setting within one of Lane Cove’s most sought after tree-lined streets. Situated on the top-floor of the tightly held ‘Cranleigh’ block, perfectly placed for carefree village living, it offers a low maintenance lifestyle within easy reach of Sydney’s CBD. Featuring a generous 88sqm (approx.) of internal living space, including an updated Caesarstone kitchen, king-sized master bedroom and plenty of storage, this is a fantastic opportunity for first homebuyers, young families and keen investors alike. Footsteps to the area’s eclectic caf scene, express city buses, schools and parklands, its ultra-handy location is a short commute to the city, Chatswood and Macquarie Business Park.
- Generously proportioned living/dining area flowing to sun-soaked balcony
- Large modern kitchen equipped with quality appliances and dishwasher
- Enormous pantry, polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and tiled splashback
- Bright and spacious carpeted bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning in living and master bed
- Abundant linen storage, lock-up garage and manicured garden surrounds
- Well-maintained low-rise block of just 17, stroll to city buses, shops, cafes
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $698 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?