Desirably positioned at the rear of the block, this impeccably presented full brick apartment provides the perfect investment or lifestyle haven footsteps from the area’s esteemed village precinct. Stylishly renovated and set on the top-floor of a boutique, low-rise complex with private leafy vistas, it combines a generous floor plan with a sought after cosmopolitan address to offer the quintessential urban sanctuary ideally placed for city living. A level 450m stroll to the heart of the plaza’s eclectic cafe culture, express city bus services and a choice of schools, this is an exceptional opportunity within Lane Cove’s vibrant community hub.
- Spacious and light-filled open plan living extending to a leafy private balcony
- Modern kitchen of house-sized proportions equipped with quality appliances
- Bright and spacious carpeted bedrooms both fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Designer floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom featuring a frameless rainshower
- Concealed European laundry, plentiful storage, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Oak flooring, high ceilings and a neutral contemporary colour scheme
- Ultra-private setting at the rear of a boutique full brick complex of just 20
- Remarkable location an easy stroll to village shops, transport and schools
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $936 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?