Swathed in sweeping district vistas from its elevated setting within the iconic low-rise ‘Chelsea’ block, this generously proportioned three-bedroom residence is perfectly placed for city living. Surprisingly quiet and relishing in a serenely private corner position with only one common wall, enjoy the convenient lifestyle amenities its centralised city-fringe lifestyle affords. Boasting an incredible 101sqm (approx.) of contemporary living space and a secluded entertainer’s balcony, from here there’s city buses at your doorstep, or take a leisurely stroll to St Leonards or Artarmon station and indulge in the nearby eclectic dining precincts of both Lane Cove and Crows Nest villages.
- Enormous open plan living with tranquil treetop vistas and defined dining area
- Modern kitchen of house-like proportions fitted with quality European appliances
- Smeg stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher, plentiful bench and cupboard space
- Ultra-private entertaining balcony embracing sweeping elevated district views
- Light-filled bedrooms plus an updated bathroom featuring bathtub and shower
- Mirrored robes in master bedroom, plush carpet and a crisp neutral colour scheme
- Ample linen storage, high ceilings, lock-up garage and express city buses at door
- Limited stair access within a low rise block and well-maintained block of just 22
- Situated within a prime lifestyle location on the cusp of city and harbourside living
Council Rates: $337 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,244 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?