High-end interiors and a stunning treetop setting
Poised on the penultimate top-floor of the recently revamped ‘Macquarie Gardens’ complex, this perfectly placed apartment has been styled for entertaining. Offering an incredible 103sqm (approx.) of internal living swathed in stunning tree-fringed vistas, it provides the quintessential urban sanctuary within this prized yet convenient parkland location. Featuring clearly defined living zones whilst maintaining a seamless connection to its stunning treetop surrounds, from here it’s a short stroll to Artarmon station, Lane Cove’s eclectic village precinct, schools and city bus services. Situated in arguably one of the area’s best regarded security blocks complete with residents’ outdoor swimming pool and lobby, this is an outstanding opportunity for busy professionals, families and astute investors combined.
- Functional layout includes vastly oversized living/dining bathed in treetop views
- Designer house-like Caesarstone kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances
- Ultra-private and wonderfully oversized northwesterly entertainer’s balcony
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, leafy vistas, mirrored robes and ensuite to master
- Two-way family bathroom features bathtub and shower, internal laundry facilities
- Oak floors, neutral colour tones and private leafy vistas from almost every room
- New lifts to secure side-by-side parking, visitor parking and lock-up storeroom
- Full brick block with on-site swimming pool, herb garden and communal lawns
- Opposite Helen St Reserve with easy access to Chatswood and Sydney’s CBD
- Walking distance to the village hub, a choice of schools, city buses and cafes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?