Occupying a prestigious lifestyle address within the renowned ‘Englefield’ complex, this spacious two-bedroom apartment provides the perfect introduction into this leafy lower North Shore pocket. Enjoying elevated Chatswood views, full width balcony and a generous 91sqm (approx.) of internal living space, its ultra-convenient location less than 200m from the station is mere footsteps to local shops, restaurants, Artarmon Public School and Thomson Park. An exceptional investment or first homebuyer opportunity within this tightly held security block, its tree-fringed northerly aspect, abundance of natural light and rapid city access are sure to impress.
- Fourth-floor position with walls of glass and tree-fringed Chatswood vistas
- Generously proportioned interiors featuring defined lounge/dining spaces
- House-like kitchen, Westinghouse stainless steel oven and ample cabinetry
- Elevated treetop outlook and full-width balcony with views to Chatswood
- King-sized master bedroom with built-in robes embraces Chatswood vistas
- 2nd double bed with robes plus fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry, reverse cycle air, lift to security parking and storage locker
- Large tiled entrance foyer, residents’ swimming pool and games room
- Esteemed security complex footsteps to the station, Artarmon PS and shops
Council Rates: $355 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,202 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?