Situated on the top floor of one of the most respected buildings within this tranquil parkside pocket of Lane Cove, this serenely private three-bedroom apartment bathes in spectacular treetop views from every window. Offering a golden lifestyle opportunity perfectly placed for city living, its refreshed contemporary interiors and wraparound balcony provide the ideal sanctuary for busy families. Awash with all day sunshine and featuring a huge 151sqm on title, this prized ‘Macquarie Gardens’ security complex boasts a residents’ only outdoor swimming pool as well as being just moments from the exceptional facilities and transport options of its eclectic cosmopolitan setting.
- Glass-encased living spilling to an ultra-private entertainer’s balcony
- Updated house-sized kitchen with dishwasher and plentiful cabinetry
- Built-in wardrobes and private leafy outlooks from all three bedrooms
- King-sized master and refreshed ensuite fitted with frameless shower
- Two-way family bathroom with bathtub and shower, internal laundry
- Recently refurbished entry foyer and lift access to double lock-up garage
- Well-maintained full brick security block of 20 with onsite pool and gardens
- Quiet leafy locale opposite Helen St Reserve and a stroll to Artarmon station
- Convenient access to both Chatswood and Lane Cove retail precincts
- Close to an excellent choice of schools, village living and express city buses
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $2,009 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?