Blending a leafy parkland setting with the convenience of its coveted cosmopolitan lifestyle address, this two-bedroom apartment represents an excellent first-home or astute addition to your investment portfolio. Orientated to maximise its prime due north aspect with tranquil tree-fringed views across Norton Lane tennis courts, its spacious 100sqm on title provides a comfortable haven for families, busy professionals and downsizers alike. Heightened by a sleek revamped Caesarstone kitchen and generously-sized northerly living space, from here residents are mere footsteps from express bus services and walking distance to the area’s renowned village precinct. Perfectly placed for city living, it’s also a rapid commute into the CBD and moments to Artarmon station.
- Light-filled and wonderfully spacious living area with a dedicated dining space
- Tranquil tree-lined vistas and floor-to-ceiling glass sliders to the sunny balcony
- Ultra-modern Caesarstone kitchen enjoying a sun-filled northerly aspect
- Full suite of premium stainless steel appliances, polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with tub and shower
- Internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen, plentiful storage and secure intercom entry
- Lock-up garage on title, plenty of visitor parking and minimal stair access
- Footsteps to express city bus services and easy access to Chatswood’s CBD
- Walk to Lane Cove’s village precinct, Artarmon station, cafés and a choice of schools
- Outstanding lifestyle or investment opportunity inside the prized parkland pocket
Council Rates: $345 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,500 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?