Embraced by stunning landscaped gardens and lush level lawns that cascade to the water’s edge, this serenely private sanctuary delivers the ultimate lifestyle hideaway within a highly sought after and remarkably convenient Greenwich pocket. Immersed in intimate views across boat-studded Lane Cove River with direct access to adjoining Gore Creek Reserve, its sublime location and carefree single-level layout ensure instant appeal for families and discerning downsizers alike. Easily accessible via an inclinator and just a 400 meter walk to the ferry wharf, Wollstonecraft station, schools and shops, its picturesque setting, designer flair and seamless indoor/outdoor connection provide a ready to enjoy haven close to everything this prestigious waterside address affords.
- Direct, gently sloping access to waterfront reserve
- Flawless open plan floor plan designed to capture its sublime water vistas
- Expansive living/dining with basalt floors and glass sliders to alfresco setting
- Covered entertaining deck with automated awnings overlooking rear gardens
- Gourmet gas kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Light-filled bedrooms with reverse cycle air and modern fully tiled bathrooms
- Sun-soaked master bedroom with mirrored robes and private deck access
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with sandstone accents and child-friendly lawns
- Lock-up garage with storeroom, inclinator and sandstone steps to the water’s edge
- Walk to ferry and an easy walk to the station, local schools and city bus services
Council Rates: $697 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $290 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?