A stylish refurbishment, blue ribbon location and generous proportions are the hallmarks of this dual level townhouse which represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity within a distinguished peninsula setting. Positioned just metres from the heart of Garibaldi Village Square and showcasing seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining with four luxuriously appointed upper-level bedrooms, the home provides a perfect sanctuary for growing families. Framed by an intimate silver ash travertine terrace drenched in northerly sun and private courtyard gardens, its desirable cul de sac address is just moments from scenic foreshore parklands, footsteps to city bus connections and walking distance to a selection of schools.
- Light-filled living with wood fireplace and French doors to private alfresco setting
- Renovated Caesarstone gas kitchen with breakfast island and premium appliances
- Dedicated dining area, sitting room or home office and seamless in/outdoor flow
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, master with fitted walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite
- Manicured courtyard gardens and north-facing silver ash travertine dining terrace
- Chic revamped bathrooms fitted with new matt black tapware and rainshowers
- Ducted/zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
- Downstairs powder room, plush new carpet and freshly painted neutral interiors
- internal access to lock-up garage, plentiful storage and an easy stroll to city buses
- One of only five boutique townhouses within this highly sought after location
- Footsteps to village shops and restaurants and just 250m from the foreshore
- Walking distance to Hunters Hill Public School and Marist Sisters’ College
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?