Oversized 219sqm north-facing garden residence
With its sun washed interiors, beautiful finishes and manicured outside spaces, this contemporary duplex is immaculately presented and enjoys enviable proportions, it’s a celebration of location, style, comfort and functionality complemented by a neutral Nordic colour palette and sleek porcelain tile flooring heightening the light filled ambience of the property. There’s sun-kissed, north facing and established garden with level lawns providing space and safety for children and pets to play along with a place for adults to kick-back and relax. Moments to express city buses and close to the heart of Lane Cove Village and its superb selection of shopping and dining options while excellent schools are nearby.
- Modern kitchen, dining and living areas transition to the balcony
- Wide panoramic district views are visible from the living areas
- All seasons covered and paved alfresco including a fire-pit
- Fluid and refreshed open plan layout with nothing to spend
- On-trend gas and stone kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Three sizeable bedrooms include mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom has black tapware and rainwater shower heads
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Smart home automation, secure garaging for one vehicle
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $250 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?