A cherished family home offered to the market for the first time in more than 25 years, this circa 1920’s character residence represents an outstanding introduction into this prized leafy enclave. Positioned in a blue ribbon street, an easy stroll to express city bus services and just moments to Royal North Shore Hospital and the eclectic retail and dining precincts of both Lane Cove and Chatswood, it awaits a new family to bask in its premier lifestyle setting. Renovated and extended over the years, but ready for a fresh update with boundless potential, from here it’s walking distance to Mowbray Public School, cafes, local providores and Chatswood Golf Course. A rare opportunity to further capitalise on this quiet leafy pocket, enjoy convenient commuter access to major arterials and Sydney’s CBD.
- Level 588.1sqm (approx.) block with dual access via Dalrymple Ave and Coolaroo Road
- Light-filled living with polished timber floors extending to a leafy private balcony
- Large open plan kitchen with abundant cabinetry plus separate dining/meals area
- Parents’ retreat features full-width built in robes and bathroom with claw foot tub
- Four additional bedrooms plus study or possible 6th bedroom/nursery
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens with level lawns perfect for young children
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, high ceilings and double carport
- Walk to Mowbray Road city buses and easy commute to Sydney’s CBD
- Close to a selection of leading schools including Chatswood High School
- Blue ribbon lifestyle location offering enormous development/investment potential
Council Rates: $370 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?