Blending convenience with enormous lifestyle potential, this 557sqm (approx.) near level landholding is a truly exceptional offering within a rapidly burgeoning Lane Cove pocket. With R4 zoning and positioned in a quiet leafy cul de sac just moments from all the conveniences of its bustling village atmosphere, it represents a remarkable opportunity for both astute homebuyers and investors to further capitalise. Just 270m from Mowbray Public School and mere footsteps to the much-anticipated Mindarie playground, its tranquil location adjoining the lush expanse of Batten Reserve delivers immense family appeal, with the convenience of express city bus services and local providores close at hand.
- Untapped single-level residence on a private sun-soaked level block
- Functional layout with abundant natural light and boundless potential
- Original interiors offering light-filled living spaces and good-sized kitchen
- Private child-friendly gardens with generous sundrenched level lawns
- Mirrored robes, bathroom with combined bath/shower, internal laundry
- Rare opportunity to rebuild and capitalise on a substantial private parcel
- Quiet locale surrounded by family homes and contemporary apartments
- Easy commute to Chatswood, schools, village shops and Sydney’s CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?