Blessed with a serene villa-style ambience coupled with seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining, this ultra-chic garden apartment provides the perfect lifestyle haven for homebuyers in search of space and privacy both inside and out. Relishing in a sought after north facing ground-floor position complete with private courtyard garden entry, its high-calibre interiors and generous alfresco setting are mere footsteps to express city bus services and a leisurely stroll to Lane Cove’s eclectic village atmosphere. Situated within the acclaimed ‘Sevana’ complex, the property enjoys the added luxury of five-star facilities including a heated indoor pool, 32-seat movie theatre, gymnasium, rooftop terrace and on-site cafe.
- Fluid light-filled living/dining area flowing to a generous courtyard and garden
- Sleek integrated Caesarstone gas kitchen featuring a full suite of Miele appliances
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry, glass splashback and concealed fridge space
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with built-in robes and direct courtyard access
- 2nd bed plus luxe floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with combined bath/rainshower
- Bamboo floors, plush carpeted bedrooms and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- European laundry, Intercom entry and lift to security parking and storage cage
- Boutique pet-friendly complex with manicured surrounds and resort-style facilities
- Stroll to Mowbray Road buses, schools, village shops, cafes and stunning parklands
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?