Nestled amidst the lush gardens of the highly regarded ‘Woodbrook’ low-rise complex, this generously proportioned two-bedroom apartment provides an outstanding opportunity for a wide range of homebuyers. Immersed in serene bushland greenery from every window, its sought after cul de sac setting is a short stroll to the station, village shops and just 400m to popular Artarmon Public School. One of only 22 tightly held residences within this well-maintained full brick block, from here there’s just one traffic light to the freeway for easy city and wider Sydney access. Enjoying the added appeal of minimal stairs, its close proximity to both Cleland and Thomson Parks ensure instant attraction to young families and downsizers alike.
- Spacious living/dining with panoramic glass doors bathed in stunning bush vistas
- Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and plenty of cabinetry
- Full-width private entertainer’s balcony swathed in lush private bushland views
- Light-filled double bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Updated two-way bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtub and shower
- European laundry, plantation shutters, ample storage and leafy garden surrounds
- Lock-up garage, visitor parking and convenient commuter access to the city
- Footsteps to Artarmon PS and an easy 650m to the station and village shops
Council Rates: $332 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,149 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?