Stylish north-facing apartment in a rapidly developing Lane Cove pocket
Perfectly positioned for relaxed village living, this designer ‘Mindarie’ apartment enjoys a premier setting within a burgeoning Lane Cove enclave. An idyllic haven bordering Batten Reserve and only metres to Mowbray Road’s local providores and express city bus services, its sleek ultra-modern design, luxury inclusions and seamless indoor/outdoor connection deliver immense appeal to busy professionals, young couples and downsizers alike. Situated at the rear of the boutique security block and heightened by a sundrenched north aspect, its sought after location footsteps from the much-anticipated council parkland is an easy commute to both Chatswood and Sydney’s CBD.
- North-facing open plan living flowing to covered entertaining balcony
- Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen with premium Smeg appliances
- Glass splashback, concealed fridge space and soft-close cabinetry
- Covered alfresco entertaining with privacy screen and leafy outlook
- Light-filled double bedroom, mirrored robes and direct balcony access
- Chic fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, concealed internal laundry
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air, high shadowline ceilings and plush carpet
- Video intercom and lift access to secure parking, stroll to shops and buses
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $841 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?