Delivering a wonderful house-like feel combined with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow and a superb sense of space and privacy, this coveted two-bedroom ‘Lane Cove Gardens’ apartment is undoubtedly one of the best in the block. Quietly set at the rear of the esteemed complex and featuring a rarely offered 141sqm (approx.) on title, its outstanding lifestyle location is a level 800m stroll to the area’s vibrant cafe scene and mere footsteps to express city buses. Boasting three alfresco entertaining spaces and a private leafy backdrop, it represents an outstanding opportunity for investors, downsizers and young families alike.
- Generous open plan living/dining space extends to both front and rear balconies
- Year-round alfresco areas includes enormous sundrenched entertainer’s balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen of house-sized proportions with stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast island, Asko dishwasher, abundant cabinetry and ample bench space
- King-sized master bedroom with wardrobes, 2nd double bed with private balcony
- Large floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom featuring separate bathtub and shower
- Brand new flooring, freshly painted interiors and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry, elevated first-floor position with whisper quiet leafy backdrop
- Lock-up garage, easy stroll to village hub, city bus services, schools and parks
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,010 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?