Embracing a spectacular sweep of 280-degree views over the trees to Chatswood’s skyline and west to the horizon, this immaculately refurbished penthouse-style apartment basks in a top-floor position within the iconic ‘Cameron Gardens’ complex. Enjoying spacious internal living opening to a wraparound balcony to soak in the all-encompassing district vistas, it delivers a perfect lifestyle haven inside a tranquil, yet convenient parkside enclave. Showcasing an updated kitchen, new flooring and freshly schemed interiors, its sky high location is a leisurely stroll to Artarmon train station, Lane Cove’s vibrant cafe scene and local schools. Footsteps from city bus services and an easy commute to both Chatswood and the CBD, this is an exceptional offering for the astute homebuyer and keen investor.
- Sun-filled interiors with a prime northwesterly aspect and windows on three sides
- Enormous open plan living with floor-to-ceiling glass sliders to wraparound balcony
- Gourmet house-sized kitchen with copious refreshed cabinetry and dishwasher
- Sweeping treetop views as far-reaching as Sydney’s West to the Blue Mountains
- Utmost privacy with uninterrupted views from every room plus the alfresco setting
- Spacious bedrooms with fitted robes, ceiling fans, plantation shutters and new carpet
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower, large internal laundry with storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, crisp neutral colour palette and abundant sunlight
- Well-maintained block of 24 with lift access and dedicated undercover parking
- Walk to Artarmon station, city buses and Lane Cove’s eclectic village precinct
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,238 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?