This tasteful and sun washed loft reveals an artfully minimalist aesthetic with a fresh white colour palette and clean lines of sight bringing the outdoors inside, fusing stylish interiors with tranquil alfresco living, providing an idyllic space to relax and enjoy the sunshine. Located moments to Stringybark Creek Reserve and the Henry Howard Bush Walk, whilst the vibrant hub of Lane Cove Village and Chatswood are close by, together with the bus interchange providing a short and swift commute to Sydney CBD.
- Situated over two levels in the stylish ‘North’ complex
- Open plan layout transitions via glass sliders to the alfresco
- Gas bayonet for the barbecue and tap for watering plants
- Chic gas and stone kitchen includes Bosch appliances
- Master suite has built-ins, ensuite with frameless glass shower
- Smart powder room with floor-to-ceiling tiling, New York laundry
- Study nook, tall ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Recessed spotlights throughout and security video intercom
- Secure basement garaging for one vehicle, storage cage
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $744 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?