Positioned in an exclusive Greenwich enclave surrounded by prestigious family homes, this delightful full brick cottage is packed with potential. Set on an elevated 556.4sqm parcel a leisurely stroll to stunning harbourside reserves, its sought after lifestyle address combined with its exceptional scope for future development (STCA) ensure instant appeal for first homebuyers and astute investors combined. Boasting direct access to Lane Cove Bushland Park with steps to Pacific Highway bus services and Gore Hill Business Park, this is a rare entry point into this leafy, tightly held pocket. Moments from the vibrant dining precinct of Crows Nest, walking distance to St Leonards station and just 700m to Greenwich Public School, from here you’re perfectly placed for a rapid commute into Sydney’s CBD.
- Privacy and a desirable north-easterly rear aspect with child-friendly lawns
- Flowing open plan living extends to a sun-soaked deck and secluded gardens
- Updated gas kitchen equipped with quality Smeg and Westinghouse appliances
- Three bright and airy bedrooms, two with floor-to-ceiling mirrored wardrobes
- Tidy bathrooms, main with combined bath/shower and internal laundry facilities
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and gas bayonet in living for heating
- Off-street parking and easy access to city buses, St Leonards station and RNSH
- Moments to Gore Creek Reserve and picturesque harbourside walking tracks
- Unique entry level opportunity with boundless scope to further capitalise (STCA)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?