Delivering boundless lifestyle potential, this classic mid-century modernist residence sits on the high side of the street within one of Sydney’s most desirable harbourside suburbs. Blending the warmth of timber fixtures with its inviting split-level floor plan and profusion of natural light, this is the perfect introduction or investment opportunity into a coveted marketplace. Set on over 680sqm with the potential for distant views should you wish to extend or rebuild, from here relish in the outstanding cosmopolitan facilities the area has to offer. Ready to move in now and update in the future, this is a prized family location just 400m to Greenwich Public School, footsteps to city buses, walking distance to Wollstonecraft station, Greenwich Village and only moments to the eclectic eateries of Crows Nest.
- Lounge area with floor-to-ceiling glass, reverse cycle air and open fireplace
- Centralised north-westerly courtyard perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Dedicated dining room and functional kitchen overlooking the courtyard
- Four light-filled double bedrooms, master suite enjoying rear garden vistas
- Prime north-to-rear aspect and low maintenance gardens with level lawns
- Original hardwood floors and untapped family bathroom with bath/shower
- Built-in wardrobes, abundant storage and under-house storeroom/workshop
- Predominantly full brick construction offering solid foundations to extend (STCA)
- Walk to Wollstonecraft station, city bus services, RNSH and Greenwich Hospitals
- Stroll to the water’s edge of Gore Creek Reserve with easy access to the CBD
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?