Nestled at the rear of a boutique complex a stone’s throw from Lane Cove’s eclectic village precinct, this spacious townhouse offers the ultimate in low maintenance living. Showcasing a functional dual level floor plan which provides seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining, front and rear courtyard gardens and two wonderfully oversized upper-level bedrooms, its sun-soaked northerly aspect and centralised location ensure instant appeal to an array of homebuyers and astute investors combined. Perfectly placed for city living, residents enjoy a rapid commute to the CBD via Epping Road bus services whilst immersing themselves in the exceptional lifestyle facilities, restaurants and shops the area affords.
- Privacy and leafy vistas combine in this immaculately refreshed townhouse
- Light-filled living/dining opening to an oversized courtyard terrace and gardens
- Large open plan modern gas kitchen extends to a 2nd courtyard/alfresco space
- Well-appointed bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master flowing to balcony
- Full bathroom plus guest WC and internal laundry adjacent to the kitchen
- Polished timber floors, plush carpeted bedrooms and abundant natural light
- Residents’ only pool, lock-up garage with storage space and visitor parking
- Spacious house-like ambience a stroll to cafés, shops, schools and city buses
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,381 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?