Idyllically placed at the north east corner of a low-rise full brick block, this beautifully renovated apartment delivers a lifestyle of convenience and stylish comfort. Finished to the highest standards and basking in sun-soaked leafy vistas from both bedrooms, its serene parkland location is certain to appeal to a diverse range of homebuyers and astute investors alike. Whisper quiet yet a leisurely 950m stroll to Artarmon station, enjoy the eclectic retail and dining precincts of both Lane Cove village and Chatswood close at hand, with express city bus services virtually at your doorstep.
- Immaculate modern interiors opening to a sun-drenched private corner balcony
- Designer Caesarstone kitchen of house-like proportions with breakfast island
- Polyurethane soft-touch cabinetry, stainless steel dishwasher and large pantry
- Light-filled bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and private tree-fringed outlooks
- King-sized master bedroom and living area include reverse cycle air conditioning
- Updated bathroom, internal laundry facilities and premium engineered oak flooring
- Crisp contemporary colour palette, abundant light and a practical open plan design
- Reserved car space, plentiful street parking and a tranquil parkland setting
- Stroll to the station and easily accessible to a choice of schools and Sydney’s CBD
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $775 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?