A rare opportunity has arisen to secure an R4-zoned parcel of real estate within a rapidly developing Lane Cove enclave. Nestled on a north-facing 607sqm (approx.) level block neighbouring Batten Reserve, its cosmopolitan setting delivers enormous appeal to investors and astute homebuyers alike. Framed by boutique apartments and family homes, this is a truly remarkable offering with boundless potential to further capitalise on this burgeoning Lane Cove pocket (STCA). Positioned an easy 250m stroll to Mowbray Public School and walking distance to local providores and express city buses, its ultra-convenient lifestyle address is mere footsteps from the newly completed Mindarie Park, with easy access to Chatswood and Sydney’s CBD.
- Untapped single-level gem with enormous development potential
- Practical family layout framed by expansive level lawns and gardens
- Generous light-filled open plan living area with polished timber floors
- Functional gas kitchen and adjoining laundry flowing to rear gardens
- Three bright and airy bedrooms with mirrored robes and high ceilings
- Private child-friendly lawns and wide north-facing street frontage
- Original bathroom, off-street parking and quiet leafy street
- Huge development opportunity footsteps to schools, shops, transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?