This original circa 1950’s single-level home is a true untapped family gem. Bathed in all day sunshine with the warmth and richness of exposed timber beams, raked high ceilings and banks of glass to bring the outside in, it combines an enviable lifestyle address with the charm of its unique retro interiors to provide a remarkable opportunity for homebuyers with an eye for potential. Bordered by easy-care native gardens and positioned in a whisper quiet cul de sac opposite Chatswood Golf Club, the home’s desirable leafy setting is walking distance to Mowbray Public School, local providores and mere footsteps to express city buses. A rare display of tranquility fused with the utmost convenience, enjoy stunning Lane Cove River walking tracks virtually from your back door.
- A captivating open plan design embraces its serene bushland surrounds
- Spacious living with a northerly orientation, walls of glass and louvre windows
- Updated kitchen equipped with induction cooktop and granite benchtops
- Three bright and airy double bedrooms plus an oversized open plan office
- Sundrenched north-facing courtyard perfect for year-round alfresco dining
- Master with fitted robes, 2nd bed spilling to wraparound private gardens
- Reverse cycle air, fresh paint, carport, workshop and off-street parking
- First time offered and situated in a tightly held family-orientated pocket
- Stroll to transport, schools, cafes and shops, with easy access to the CBD
Council Rates: $367 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?