Freshly schemed for relaxed modern living, this full brick home revels in a prized lifestyle address in one of Lane Cove’s finest streets. Showcasing a functional split-level design, soaring 3.4m ceilings and a low maintenance floor plan perfectly tailored for young families, it represents an exceptional offering within a tightly held community enclave. Whisper quiet, yet conveniently placed with easy commuter access to both Chatswood and Sydney’s CBD, from here it’s walking distance to Mowbray Public School, express city bus services, local shops and just moments to the area’s bustling cosmopolitan village atmosphere. Combining a leafy parkland setting with the utmost convenience, this is a rare opportunity certain to appeal to first homebuyers and investors alike.
- Refurbished and ready for the next family to move in and make their own
- Prized due north aspect and set back from the street for complete privacy
- Spacious refitted gas kitchen with granite benchtops and Bosch dishwasher
- Light-filled living and adjoining sunroom/study flows to alfresco entertaining
- Pergola-covered dining terrace and enclosed low maintenance private gardens
- Good-sized bedrooms, mirrored robes, master suite and updated bathrooms
- Freshly painted neutral interiors, reverse cycle air in living and master suite
- Laundry with garden access, carport plus additional off-street parking
- Sought after pocket an easy stroll to Chatswood golf course, shops and cafes
- Walk to Mowbray Public School, Coolaroo Park and footsteps to city buses
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?