Framed by landscaped gardens, this first-floor apartment is set in the low-rise and tightly held ‘Relaine Court’ apartment complex and enjoys a prized position in one of the areas most valued lifestyle precincts. Featuring an open floorplan flowing easily to the pretty balcony brimming with sunshine and perfect for entertaining whilst presenting an attractive proposition for first time buyers, busy professionals and downsizers alike. It’s just a 500 metre walk to the village hub together with City and Chatswood transport on the doorstep.
- Immaculate and low maintenance single bedroom apartment
- Well-proportioned and offering a fresh light filled atmosphere
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and garden views
- Fresh double sized bedroom includes built-in wardrobe space
- Bathroom with a bath and heated towel rails
- Sumptuous pure wool carpet throughout the apartment
- Shadow line ceilings with recessed spotlights, ceiling fan
- Secure lock-up garaging for one vehicle, good storage
- Close to Pottery Green Oval and the Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Short walk to Lane Cove’s vibrant ‘The Canopy’ precinct
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,036 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?