Bathed in leafy garden vistas from every window, this beautifully revamped townhouse relishes in a tranquil parkside setting adjacent to Helen St Reserve. Spread across three separate living areas and meticulously updated to provide idyllic family living, residents also enjoy exclusive use of the resort-style pool, manicured gardens and child-friendly level lawns. Enhanced by its elevated private position, intimate east-facing courtyard gardens and stylishly appointed bedrooms which includes a secluded master suite, this is an exceptional offering for families in search of space, privacy and the benefits that afford this city-fringe, yet whisper quiet enclave. A leisurely stroll to Artarmon station as well as Lane Cove’s vibrant village precinct and eclectic eateries, from here you’re only moments to a choice of schools and a rapid commute to Chatswood and the CBD.
- Generously proportioned living area opening to private courtyard gardens
- Extended modern kitchen and spacious open plan casual meals/dining area
- CaesarStone benchtops, breakfast bar and high gloss polyurethane cabinetry
- Three good-sized bedrooms includes a secluded master with designer ensuite
- Renovated bathrooms and laundry appointed with premium black tapware
- Custom study nook, built-in robes, reverse cycle air and new flooring throughout
- Resort-style communal pool and manicured gardens with child-friendly lawns
- Skylit kitchen/dining, new LED lighting and fresh paint throughout
- Lock-up garage plus covered car space
- Stroll to city buses, Artarmon station and Lane Cove’s bustling village precinct
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,449 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?