Set amidst lush tropical gardens and resort-inspired grounds, this enormous one-bedroom corner apartment provides the ultimate low maintenance haven for busy executives. Perched on the top floor of ‘The Skyline’, a secure modern complex with sweeping city skyline vistas and a holiday-like vibe complete with swimming pool and tennis court, from here you’re perfectly placed for unbeatably convenient access to the CBD, St Leonards’ commercial hub, North Sydney and Chatswood. A showcase of fluid contemporary design and modern appointments, residents enjoy entry via Osborne Road, bus services at their doorstep and easy entry into Lane Cove’s enviable cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Vast open plan living/dining with treetop vistas flowing to the northerly balcony
- Sleek and stylish gas kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedroom featuring custom full-length wardrobe and leafy outlook
- Modern bathroom with bathtub and frameless shower, large internal laundry
- Floorboards, fresh paint throughout, high ceilings and single lock-up garage
- Secure complex, one of only three top-floor apartments within the block
- Landscaped gardens and communal courtyards with iconic city skyline views
- Footsteps to buses and walking distance to Lane Cove’s bustling village hub
- Onsite swimming pool, tennis court and access via Osborne Road
Council Rates: $340 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?