To book a private inspection call Oscar Nicholls on 0466 901 442.
Bidding, Registration and Auction will be held online via Auctionnow.com.au.
Set back from the road, this well-maintained, 50 sqm internal, full brick apartment represents an outstanding investment or entry-level home within the coveted Lane Cove marketplace. Centrally placed a leisurely stroll to Artarmon station and the area’s thriving cosmopolitan village hub, its leafy parkland surrounds are mere footsteps from Stringybark Creek Reserve. Heightened by an excellent flow-through ventilation, generously proportioned bedroom with full ensuite and plenty of potential to further capitalise, its ultra-handy lifestyle address is only moments to Chatswood’s eclectic shopping and dining precinct, with city bus services literally at your doorstep.
- Light-filled open plan living/dining extending to leafy entertainer’s balcony
- Tidy, bright and spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Oversized bedroom with mirrored robes plus additional built-in wardrobes
- Generous ensuite with internal laundry
- Ample storage throughout plus secure intercom entry
- Easy ground-level access from car to door enjoying an elevated leafy outlook
- Car space with access via Murray Lane, steps to buses, parks, shops
Rental Appraisal: $400 – $410 p/w (approx.)
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $672 p/q (approx.)
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$960 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||174|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|