ENTER FROM VIEW LANE
Swathed in elevated district vistas, this Federation charmer merges a coveted address with contemporary updates to provide a low maintenance haven or astute investment within this rarely offered Chatswood pocket. Accessed via View Lane and boasting two-car garage parking and a brief 600m stroll to the train station, this is a truly rare offering inside this leafy yet exceptionally convenient Lower North Shore residential enclave. Showcasing a superbly spacious modern entertainer’s kitchen, dual wood-burning fireplaces and wraparound deck from which to soak in the tranquil parkland outlook, from here enjoy the area’s vibrant restaurant scene and eclectic retail precinct virtually at your doorstep with rapid commuter access into the CBD.
- Flexible and light-filled interiors enjoying a seamless connection to the outdoors
- Generously proportioned living area with slow combustion and wood fireplaces
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen equipped with granite benchtops and quality appliances
- Ilve 900mm gas cooker, abundant soft-close cabinetry and large breakfast island
- Bright airy bedrooms includes a loft-style parents’ retreat and adjacent bathroom
- Marble bathrooms includes a spa, his/her vanity and separate shower upstairs
- Custom home office/workstation, ducted reverse cycle air and timber flooring
- Fitted robes, bespoke cabinetry and under-house storage/possible cellar space
- Double lock-up garage and enclosed low maintenance grounds of utmost privacy
- Stroll to rail, Chatswood’s bustling shopping district, restaurants and schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?