Combining stylish interiors with a sought after address, this ultra-chic ‘Raffles Plaza’ security apartment is undoubtedly one of the best in the block. Positioned on the ground floor with panoramic glass sliders to the expansive child-friendly communal lawns, its whisper quiet cul de sac location is mere footsteps to Figtree shops, express city bus services and only moments from the water’s edge. An enviable yet affordable lifestyle offering close to everything this thriving cosmopolitan village atmosphere affords, it represents an exceptional first home, investment or downsizer opportunity with nothing further to spend.
- Fluid open plan living with bamboo floors spilling to sundrenched common gardens
- Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen fitted with premium European appliances and dishwasher
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, master flowing to full width private balcony and lawns
- Luxe modern bathroom with combined bathtub/rainshower and hexagon tiled flooring
- Internal laundry facilities with storage closet, reverse cycle air conditioning in master bed
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry in kitchen and bathroom, plush carpeted bedrooms
- Secure intercom entry and dedicated car space within a tightly held full brick block of 12
- Pet-friendly complex moments to Blackman Park, Lane Cove River and Burns Bay Reserve
- Whisper quiet cul de sac an easy commute to major arterials, schools and village shops
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $798 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?