Fusing bushland panoramas with expanses of glass, timber, travertine and a thoughtfully landscaped terrace, this contemporary oversized villa delivers the height of stylish easy-care living. It’s immaculately appointed throughout and offers a well-conceived single level floorplan and impressive 256sqm (approx.) on title, featuring indoor and outdoor living spaces designed to optimise the northerly aspect brimming with sunlight and the picturesque views across to the Chatswood golf course and the bushland backdrop. Situated in ‘The Links’ a boutique complex of nine luxury appointed villas, the home is a short wander to express city buses and close to the heart of Lane Cove Village and its superb selection of shopping and dining options while offering a short easy commute to Chatswood and Sydney CBD.
- Fluid open plan merges with the all seasons alfresco space
- Exceptionally private villa has no shared common walls
- Modern kitchen dining and living areas transition to the terrace
- Spacious gas and stone kitchen include quality Miele appliances
- Generous master suite, has a walk-in robes, ensuite plus a bath
- Polished American oak timber flooring, New York style laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, storage
- Secure garaging for two vehicles and internal lift access
- Ideal property for downsizers and purchasers over 55 years
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,929 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?