Enjoying tranquil leafy vistas and distant city glimpses, this stylishly revamped two-bedroom apartment provides the perfect cosmopolitan retreat for busy professionals, young families and downsizers alike. Quietly positioned at the rear of the iconic ‘Tudor Court’ block, opposite the Lane Cove Bowling Club and literally footsteps to popular restaurants and local providores, it delivers an ultra-handy lifestyle opportunity walking distance to the area’s vibrant village hub, express city bus services, schools and parks. Impeccably presented and freshly schemed for immediate living, this is a rare offering within a tightly held and well-respected full brick complex of just eight.
- Desirable first-floor position with limited stair access and tree-fringed vistas
- Spacious open plan living with bamboo floors and glass sliders to leafy balcony
- House-sized kitchen with plentiful cabinetry, new flooring plus adjoining laundry
- Beautifully appointed bedrooms fitted with plush carpet and plantation shutters
- Built-in robes to master bed and newly refreshed bathroom with tub and shower
- Near new reverse cycle air conditioning units in living area and second bedroom
- Fresh paint, double lock-up garage plus storeroom and convenient city access
- Excellent lifestyle or investment opportunity moments from the village hub
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $945 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?